The media has gone insane when it comes to this president and they focus on the trivial while ignoring the important.
On Monday, President Trump and the White House released a list of 60 campaign promises the President has kept during his first 500 days in office.
As you might expect, the media has almost totally ignored this, and instead focused on the President’s legal issues.
The Federalist Papers reports,
Democrats say that Trump is a serial liar, yet no man has kept more campaign promises in my lifetime than our current President.
Here is the list the mainstream media refuses to report on:
500 DAYS: In his first 500 days in office President Donald J. Trump has achieved results domestically and internationally for the American people.
- Since taking office, President Trump has strengthened American leadership, security, prosperity, and accountability.
- After 500 days, the results are clear: the American economy is stronger, American workers are experiencing more opportunities, confidence is soaring, and business is booming.
- President Trump has re-asserted American leadership on the world stage, secured vital investments in our military, and stood up against threats to our national security.
- President Trump has put the American people first and made government more accountable.
AMERICA’S ECONOMY IS STRONGER: The American economy is stronger today and American workers are better off thanks to President Trump’s pro-growth agenda.
- Nearly 3 million jobs have been created since President Trump took office.
- 304,000 manufacturing jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and manufacturing employment stands at its highest level since December 2008.
- 337,000 construction jobs have been created since President Trump took office, and construction employment stands at its highest level since June 2008.
- Under President Trump, the unemployment rate has dropped to 3.8, the lowest rate since April 2000, and job openings have reached 6.6 million, the highest level recorded.
- 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job, according to Gallup.
- Only under President Trump have more than 50 percent of Americans believed it is a good time to find a quality job since Gallup began asking the question 17 years ago.
- President Trump prioritized job training and workforce development to empower workers to seize more opportunities, signing an Executive Order to expand apprenticeship opportunities.
- President Trump has restored confidence in the American economy, with confidence among both consumers and businesses reaching historic highs.
- Consumer confidence in current conditions has reached a 17-year high, according to the Conference Board.
- Optimism among manufacturers has hit record highs under President Trump, according to the National Association of Manufacturers.
- Small business optimism has sustained record-high levels under President Trump according to the National Federation of Independent Business.
Continue reading at The Federalist Papers